Flame Retardant Hi-Vis jacket with a wind and waterproof PU-laminated jersey lining. The jacket is ergonomically shaped for work with raised arms.
- Concealed front zip and press studs.
- Removable hood with PU laminated jersey lining, adjustable width and opening.
- Vertical chest pockets with zip.
- Hidden mobile phone pocket with access for a microphone.
- Side pockets.
- Left sleeve pocket with flap, hidden keyring holder and strap for ID pocket.
- Right sleeve pocket with a zip.
- Inside pocket with a zip.
- Adjustable waist and cuff.
Safety Standards: EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 F1 | IEC 61482-2 CL.2 EBT50: 9.5cal/cm² | EN 1149-5 | EN ISO 20471 CL.3
Materials: Tera TX, 260 g/m², EN 13034, EN ISO 11612 E1, LOl: 29.8%, Lining: PU coated jersey, 54% modacrylic / 45% cotton / 1% carbon,. 210 g/m²