This flame retardant coverall benefits from Antistatic fibres for protection against electrostatic discharge. The Pyrovatex® treated cotton offers maximum protection against the dangers of heat and flame. The reflective tape around the shoulders, arms & legs is also flame retardant, making a garment you can work safely and securely in. Additionally, this product is padded & lined, making it the perfect FR garment for colder working environments.
- Antistatic protection.
- 200gsm padding for extra warmth in cold environments.
- Flame retardant Nordic style reflective tape for enhanced visibility.
- Extended collar for additional vulnerable neck/throat protection.
- Generous action back for ease of movement.
- Reinforced construction with feldlock triple stitching to major seams and bar-tacks to stress points.
- Side access pockets allowing entry to undergarments.
- Extra back pocket and flexible rule pocket with safety gusset feature.
- High quality and long lasting, two-way YKK zips.
Safety Standards: EN ISO 11612:2008 (A1 B1 C1 F1) | EN ISO 11611:2007 Class 2 A1 | EN 1149-5:2008 | EN 342:2004 +C1:2008.
Materials: 98% cotton, 2% Antistatic with Pyrovatex® FR treatment. 320gsm | Lining; 100% cotton, 180gsm | Padding; 200gsm.