Flame Retardant Hi-Vis parka with taped seams with fibre fur lining in body, quilt lining in sleeves, and fleece on the inside of the collar.
- Removable and adjustable hood with quilt lining.
- Two-way zip closing with double storm fly and stud fastener.
- Side pockets with fleece lining.
- Front pockets with hidden key ring holder.
- Knitted Windstopper with thumb loops.
- Inside pockets with zip, one for document/Ipad and mobile phone.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Drawcord at waist and at the bottom of the jacket.
- Zip access for back heat seal badges
Safety Standards: EN ISO 11612 A1 B1 C1 E2 F1 | IEC 61482-2 CL.1 ATPV: 11.5 cal/cm² | EN 1149-5 | EN ISO 20471 CL.3 | EN 343 3:1 | EN 342 (5300 + 5120)
Materials: Aramid 2.9IR, 290 g/m², EN 343 3:3, EN 13034, LOI: 31.2% Lining, quilted FR 80 g/m² FR lining